Ephesus And Adaland Aquapark Tour For Families From KusadasiWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour is covering visit of Ephesus Ancient city and biggest aquapark of Europe for funny day with your family.You will learn the history of Ephesus by locals and enjoy in Adaland aquapark.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
As this is a private tour, you can start at a time of your choosing: your private guide will meet you at your hotel or cruise ship and escort you to your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle.
Cruise passengers can enjoy a short walking tour of Kusadasi town before hopping on board the vehicle for the 25-minute drive to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ephesus.
You'll enter the ancient city, which flourished during Roman times, via the Magnesia Gate, and get straight to the heart of the business district. Your guide will show you the small theater called the Odeon, and the Great Theater, home to around 25,000 seats, where St. Paul is rumored to have preached. You'll explore the Fountain of Trajan, the Temple of Hadrian, and the impressive remains of the Library of Celsus, adorned with columns and statues. Kids will love the vast steam baths of Scholastica, complete with hypocausts for heating and domed ceilings.
Stroll back to your private vehicle along the Arcadian Way, following in the footsteps of one of antiquity's most celebrated couples, Mark Anthony and Cleopatra.
Lunch is at your own expense, but your guide will be happy to recommend some great local options – or, of course, you can choose from the wealth of snacks on offer at your next stop, Adaland Aquapark, just 15 minutes away.
Probably Turkey's largest water park, there really is something for all the family at Adaland, from thrilling high slides through to lazy rivers and dedicated kiddies' play areas. Soak up the rays, splash in the pools, or brave some of the exhilarating rides, before heading back to your ship or hotel at a time of your choosing.
Inclusions for Ephesus And Adaland Aquapark Tour For Families From Kusadasi
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Ephesus And Adaland Aquapark Tour For Families From Kusadasi
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.