Ephesus And Ephesus Museum For Archaeology Lovers From Kusadasi With Private Guide And VanWrite a Review
From USD 322.19
OverviewTour the ancient city of Ephesus and the Ephesus Archaeology Museum. This is a private guided tour with a van for up to 12 passengers.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAfter a scenic short drive, arrive in Ephesus was the Roman capital of Asia Minor, and home to over a quarter of a million people—from slave traders to saints—at its peak between 1 AD and 2 AD. 150 years of excavations at Ephesus have revealed the most complete Greco-Roman classical city on Earth. Then Ephesus Archaeology Museum is a great opportunity to see artifacts and finds mainly uncovered from excavations of ancient Ephesus and its environs. You will have opportunity to see educational presentation for famous Turkish Carpets, being the oldest and richest traditional art of Turkish Culture.
Ephesus and the above mentioned sites were added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 2015.
Highlights: Ephesus, Archaeology Museum, old and living residential quarter of Selçuk town, local flavors at lunch and traditional arts presentations are all in a beautiful natural environment.
Inclusions for Ephesus And Ephesus Museum For Archaeology Lovers From Kusadasi With Private Guide And Van
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- English speaking professional guiding services
- 2 small bottled water per person
- Parking fees for the vehicle.
Exclusions for Ephesus And Ephesus Museum For Archaeology Lovers From Kusadasi With Private Guide And Van
- Entrance fees to sites and museums
- Other alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.