Ephesus And Sirince Village Tour From Kusadasi PortWrite a Review
Cultural Ephesus tour from Kusadasi port. Tour to Ephesus Ancient City, Sirince Village, Isabey Mosque
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourWhen you arrive in the port of Kusadasi, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle, in which you can relax as your private shore excursion to Ephesus begins. (** This tour can start & finish at your hotel in Kusadasi / Selcuk.) You will take a short walking tour in Kusadasi town and embus for drive to the Sirince Village where has a classical Turkish village life; famous with wine houses, olive oils, handcrafts, organic vegetables and fruits. The village has synthesis of Turk-Greek culture, where we visit mosque and Orthodox church. All the narrow streets of the village belong to the women, selling handcrafts of all kinds, olive oil. Another attraction of Sirince is its fruity wine: try its taste in small cafes. Next see, Isa Bey Mosque is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint John. The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimish al -Damishki, between the years of 1374 and 1375. You will continue a local restaurant for an excellent experience of Turkish traditional meals. After lunch, You will continue to Ephesus. Once you enter the Ephesus Ancient City and pass by the Magnesia gate, you will enter the administrative section of ancient Ephesus. The guided walking tour will take you through one of the most magnificent excavations in the world. See the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the steam baths of Scholastika, the temple of Hadrian and the impressive library of Celsius. The library is adorned with columns and statues. The Grand Theater, where St. Paul preached, is the largest theater in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 seats. You will return to your private vehicle through the Arcadian Way, where Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession. After all the visits, you will turn back to port of Kusadasi.
Inclusions for Ephesus And Sirince Village Tour From Kusadasi Port
- Transport by private vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional and local guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Ephesus And Sirince Village Tour From Kusadasi Port
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.