Ephesus - Basilica Temples And Museums Tour With Private Guide And Van - Kusadasi
OverviewPrivate tour to ancient city of Ephesus, Ephesus Archaeology Museum, St Johns Basilica, Isa Bey Mosque and Artemis Temple.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour guide will take you for a short scenic drive into Ephesus, the Roman capital of Asia Minor and historical home to over a quarter of a million people, from slave traders to saints. The area and many of its landmarks were deemed UNESCO World Heritage sites in 2015. 150 years of excavations have uncovered the most complete classical Greco-Roman city on earth, in its heyday between the years 1 and 2 AD.
Discover some of these artifacts at the Ephesus Archaeology Museum, housing ancient treasures from Ephesus and its environs. Enjoy a rich Turkish lunch, then continue to St. Johns Basilica, the second largest church featuring Byzantine Architecture, and the burial site of John the Apostle, one of the four gospel writers.
Follow this up with a short downhill walk to Isa Bey Mosque, one of western Turkeys oldest mosques. Visit Seljukian Turks, famous for its handmade rugs, tiles, and preservation of traditional arts. Conclude your tour at the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, before returning to your original departure point.
Inclusions for Ephesus - Basilica Temples And Museums Tour With Private Guide And Van
- Transportation by A/C vehicle,
- English speaking professional guiding services
- 2 small bottled water per person
- Parking fees for the vehicle.
Exclusions for Ephesus - Basilica Temples And Museums Tour With Private Guide And Van
- Entrance fees to sites and museums
- Other alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses,
- Gratuities for tour guides and drivers
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum of 12 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult,
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Tour: Full-Day Pamukkale Terraces and Hierapolis Ruins From Kusadasi or Selcuk
- Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Ancient Ephesus Discovery from Kusadasi Port
- Biblical Jewels of Ephesus
- Small-Group Tour: Half-Day Ancient Ephesus Tour With House of Virgin Mary
- Private Tour to Priene, Miletus and Didyma
- Ephesus Sightseeing Tour