Ephesus Day Tour From Istanbul - Selcuk
OverviewOn this full-day tour you will travel from Istanbul to Izmir for a day full of exploration. Your guide will take you to many impressive monuments, temples, mosques, and a delicious Turkish Buffet Lunch. Flights and transport are all included on this trip.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Airport transfer
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourStart your day with pick up from your hotel and head to the airport for a domestic flight to Izmir. When you arrive, meet your guide and head to the first stop at sabey Mosque in Selcuk town. The mosque is one of the oldest remaining in Anatolia and was constructed in 1374-75. Continuing on to the impressive monuments of ancient Ephesus such as the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, Trajan Fountain, and the Great Theater where St. Paul preached.
After an exciting morning of exploring the different remnants of the ancient city, a buffet lunch in a local Turkish restaurant will be served.
In the afternoon, you and your guide will go to visit a carpet cooperative to see how Turkish carpets are made by hand. Transfer over to the shrine of Mother Mary where it is believed she spent years of her life. In the late afternoon your guide will take you to visit the Temple of Artemis (Diana). The temple is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world! As the day is coming to an end, transfer to Izmir Airport for a flight back to Istanbul and drop off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Ephesus Day Tour From Istanbul
- Hotel pick up and drop off (hotels on the European side of Istanbul)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to sites on itinerary
- Transportation on an air-conditioned mini or midi bus
- Taxes and services charges
- Transfers and domestic flight per itinerary
- Buffet lunch
Exclusions for Ephesus Day Tour From Istanbul
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.