Ephesus From Kusadasi: Mother Mary's House, Archaeology Museum, St John's Basilica Artemis TempleWrite a Review
From USD 322.41
OverviewVisits to ancient city of Ephesus in which you will see Odeon, Agoras, Marble Streets, Temples, Celsus Library, Monumental Roman Fountains and Great Theatre. Ephesus Archaeology Museum, St Johns Basilica, House of Mother Mary and Artemis Temple.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter a scenic short drive, arrive in Ephesus was the Roman capital of Asia Minor, and home to over a quarter of a million people—from slave traders to saints—at its peak between 1 AD and 2 AD. 150 years of excavations at Ephesus have revealed the most complete Greco-Roman classical city on Earth. Then Ephesus Archaeology Museum is a great opportunity to see artifacts and finds mainly uncovered from excavations of ancient Ephesus and its environs. After a lunch break to taste the local flavours of rich Turkish cuisine, continue to St John’s Basilica, was the second largest church of Byzantine Architecture and the burial of Apostle John, one of The Four Gospel Writers. After a short drive to the House of Mother Mary where she is supposed to spent last years of her life. You will have opportunity to see educational presentation for famous Turkish Carpets, being the oldest and richest traditional art of Turkish Culture. The final stop is at site of Temple of Artemis, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Ephesus and the above mentioned sites were added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 2015.
Inclusions for Ephesus From Kusadasi: Mother Mary's House, Archaeology Museum, St John's Basilica Artemis Temple
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- English speaking professional guiding services
- 2 small bottled water per person
- Parking fees for the vehicle
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Ephesus From Kusadasi: Mother Mary's House, Archaeology Museum, St John's Basilica Artemis Temple
- Entrance fees to sites and museums
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.