Ephesus Private Tour With Handicraft Shopping - KusadasiWrite a Review
That tour contains the most popular attractions around Ephesus / Selcuk and shopping option. You will be met by your private tour guide at harbor or hotel and start this excellent tour.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourEphesus Ancient City
Ephesus Ancient City is one of the best well-kept Roman Cities in the world ; where the most of cruise guests visit; was the capital of Asia Minor; the most important commercial center of western Anatolia; one of the seven churches of Christianity in Asia Minor; the city where Saint Paul preached and was mentioned several times in New Testament.
Also called as "the houses of rich", those houses were for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus, as only rich people could afford such houses. The best examples of mosaics, excellent frescos ( wall paintings ), one of the first examples of central heating system can be visibled in Terrace Houses.
Temple of Artemis
The Temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. The location of temple in only one place in the world where you can see 3 different religious ‘ worship places as Temple, Mosque and Church in the same angle.
Saint John Church ( Expression from Temple of Artemis )
It is believed that the Evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill. The tomb of St John was under the central dome.
Shopping in Ephesus / Selcuk
Ephesus / Selcuk is one of the best places in Turkey if you interest with cultural shopping. Here is countryside and famed with factories of handicrafts which are supported by Turkish Government and work as schools too. That's why, prices are much much reasonable, more selection in the huge factories. Beside that, those are the places where you can see how cultural handicrafts of Turkey are made and have a chance to try how they are made. What are they? Rug, Ceramic and Leather Factory. Do not hesitate to join that tour, no obligation / pressure to buy something, just try to enjoy that lovely experience of bargaining…
Inclusions for Ephesus Private Tour With Handicraft Shopping
- Lunch in our art tribal center
- Professional guide and professional driver
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Ephesus Private Tour With Handicraft Shopping
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.