Ephesus Shopping Tour - KusadasiWrite a Review
OverviewIt is impossible to think Kusadasi -Ephesus without the thrill of shopping. Shopping in Ephesus is irresistible for the wide range of unique and beautiful crafts that are available here. Once you see the variety of products with this "very different" and unique Turkish style, you will want to take some home to share with your friends and family, and keep as a memory of your time here .
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Exclusive to Viator
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Editor's Pick
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourKusadasi-Selcuk, as a result of its geographical location, is a treasure-house of hand-made products. These range from carpets and kilims, to gold and silver jewelry, ceramics, leather and suede clothing, ornaments fashioned from alabaster, onyx, copper, and meerschaum.
When purchasing carpets, jewelry or leather products, it is advisable to do your shopping at a reputable store rather than in the street from vendors.This program will guarantee your shopping is secure and you will get an original product, you will never feel a pressure sale if you don't want to buy you don't buy, and you will be taken to only the shopping places that you are interested in. So please advise in the booking form your shopping interests so you can be placed in the right shopping group. Shopping groups are maximum 8 people, and they are accompanied by a guide with a luxury minivan.
Inclusions for Ephesus Shopping Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
Exclusions for Ephesus Shopping Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Best Of Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi: Temple Of Artemis, St John Basilica, Isa Bey Mosque
- Ephesus And Terrace Houses Private From Kusadasi
- Ephesus Small Group Tour From Kusadasi
- Ephesus All Inclusive From Kusadasi
- Shore Excursion: Adaland Aquapark And Ephesus Ancient City Tour From Kusadasi
- Priene, Miletus And Didyma Day Tour From Kusadasi
- Private Half-Day Shore Excursion From Kusadasi: Ephesus, Artemis Tempel And Sirince Village
- Ephesus And Ephesus Museum For Archaeology Lovers From Kusadasi With Private Guide And Van
- Ephesus Half Day Guided Tour From Kusadasi
- Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Ephesus Terrace Houses, Artemission Temple, Including Lunch