OverviewDiscover the magic of the ancient ruins of Ephesus and the House of the Virgin Mary on this day trip from Kusadasi. Visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and one the best-preserved ancient ruins in the Mediterranean. See the Great Theater and the Library of Celsus. Sample Turkish delicacies during lunch, then discover the House of the Virgin Mary, the place where Mary lived her final days.
Know More about this tourEnjoy pickup from your Kusadasi hotel and relax on the drive to Ephesus. When you arrive, stop at St John's Basilica on the top of Ayasuluk Hill. Visit the basilica and see the 4th-century tomb where the remains of the saint are said to be housed.
Next, travel to the ancient city of Ephesus, an important center of early Christianity. Ephesus was one of the seven churches addressed by Christ in a vision, according to the book of Revelation. With your guide, visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, then see the Great Theater, the Library of Celsus and many other well-preserved ancient temples.
Take a break to enjoy a delicious lunch of Turkish cuisine at a local restaurant, while your local guide explains interesting facts about Ephesus and its surroundings.
After lunch, visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life. The cottage has been a pilgrimage place for many centuries, and was authenticated by Pope Paul VI in 1967.
Next, relax on your comfortable coach on the drive back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Ephesus Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Ephesus Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.