Ephesus To Pamukkale,Konya And Cappadocia Tour (Private) - Kusadasi
Overview2 Night Ephesus2 Night Pamukkale1 Night Konya2 Night Cappadocia
Know More about this tour1. DAY
We meet at zmirairport or zmir Bus station and drive to Kuadas Hotel.
The first day in Ephesus: You will be picked up from your hotel at 09:30. You will see Pergamon Acropolis and Asclepion,Ancient hospital, health center and propylaeumof the Temple of Athena. At the end of the tour and back to hotel.
The second day inEphesus:You will be picked up from your hotel at 09:30. Yourstarts from the hotel Kusadasi proceedto the House of the Virgin Mary. Then you will see Ancient Ephesus and Templeof Artemis (Diana). Your tour will finish at 17:30 anddrive to Pamukkale
Upon your arrival to Pamukkale you will be metand transferred to your hotel. You will be picked up from your hotel at 09:30.Your Pamukkale day tour begins with a visit to the red springs in the nearbyvillage of Karahayit. We then enter Hierapolis from the North Gate, visitingthe Necropolis, Bath and Basilica, Frontinius Gate, Frontinius Street, Latrina,Northern Byzantine Gate, Fountain of the Tritons and the Temple of Apollon.You will be given free time to swim in theCleopatra Antique Thermal Pool (admission fee extra) and will finish theHierapolis portion of the tour with a visit to the large and well-preservedTheatreand thenwe drive to Konya.
We start 09:00 our tour and visit the Tomb of Rumi in theMuseum of Mevlana, an important place of pilgrimage for Muslims. Then, we visitthe Ottoman-era Sultan Selim mosque before having lunch in a traditionalTurkish restaurant. After our lunch we drive to the Alaaddin Hill Then we drive Cappadocia.
We will be at 20:00 pm in Cappadocia and go to Hotel
Hot Air Balloon Tour per person 120 Euro (Extra)
The first Day inCappadocia:you will be picked up from your hotel at 09:15. The first stop is Greme Panoramicview. After You will see Undergroundcity,Ihlara Valley and Selime monostry. Your tour will finish at 17:30 andyou will be dropped to your hotel
The Second Day in Cappadocia:you will be picked up from your hotel at 09:15. we will see;Uhisar,Greme open air museum,avuin,Avanos,Paaba fairychimneys,Devrent Valley,Urgp.
17:30 and you will be dropped to airport (Nevehir or Kayseri) or bus station
Inclusions for Ephesus To Pamukkale,Konya And Cappadocia Tour (Private)
- 6 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Port pickup
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Ephesus To Pamukkale,Konya And Cappadocia Tour (Private)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hot air balloon flight
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turkish Bath Experience in Kusadasi
- Horseback riding in Kusadasi
- Quad Safari in Kusadasi
- Scuba Diving in Kusadasi
- Kusadasi Jeep Safari Adventure
- Turkish Bath - Hamam Experience in Kusadasi
- Natural Park Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi
- Private Tour of Ephesus and House Of Virgin Mary and Bassilica Of St John From Port of Kusadasi with Private Guide