Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
OverviewEphesus, one of the world’s finest examples of a classical ancient city; Temple of Artemis (Diana), the site is one of the seven wonders of the old world; House of Virgin Mary, the spot is thought where she probably spent last years of her life; Isa Bey Mosque, this impressive mosque from XIVth. Century A.D. has a unique architecture in many aspects. The antiquity will just embrace you peacefully.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Begin your day bright and early at 5am in Istanbul and head to the airport, where your small group and guide will fly south to Izmir. From here, a climate-controlled minivan will collect you and take you to the ancient city of Ephesus.
Discover the world-famous archaeological site and marvel at its well-preserved buildings. You can stroll the wide streets surrounded by tumbled marble ruins and gaze at the stunning Library of Celsus. Explore the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. The remains of this marvelous Hellenistic construction include sculptured marble columns.
Enjoy a midday lunch in the town before traveling to the popular pilgrimage site at the House of the Virgin Mary, where the Virgin Mary might have spent her final days. This stone house, which was built in Apostolic Age, is a modest chapel and a Catholic shrine.
Also visit Isa Bey Mosque, a 14th-century Seljuk-style mosque surrounded by rolling hills. At the conclusion of the tour, your vehicle will take you to the Izmir airport, where you will fly back to Istanbul and transfer to your hotel.
Inclusions for Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
- Entrance fees
- Domestic round trip flight tickets
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.