Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Cruise Port
OverviewYour opportunity to enjoy a guided half-day excursion from Kusadasi port to Magical ancient Ephesus city, the richest and most excavated classical city in Turkey.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWhen you arrive in the port of Kusadasi, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle, in which you can relax as your private shore excursion to Ephesus begins. Enter the magnificent city through the Magnesia Gate, and then stretch your legs during a walk with your guide into the ruins of this former Roman capital. The route will take you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater. Your guide will tell you about the architectural importance of these sites, as well as historical Roman events that took place there.
You will then visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where Mary spent the last days of her life. The house was discovered in the 19th century after the repeated visions of a Catholic nun, Anne Catherine Emmerich, were published in a book. When the ruins of the house were discovered, a small shrine dedicated to St Mary was found there.
Next, see the graceful columns and mosaics that remain of the Basilica of St John, built by the Emperor Justinian over the tomb of St John the Apostle. Enjoy the panoramic views of the rural Selcuk countryside and the ruins of the Temple of Artemis. This temple, also known as the Temple of Diana (the Roman goddess equivalent), was first built during the Archaic period and is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World .
Visit the Ephesus Museum, located near the entrance to the Basilica of St John, which displays excavations from the ancient city of Ephesus as well as frescoes and mosaics.
Inclusions for Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour Villages of Kirazli Camlik and Sirince with Guide and Van
- Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Ephesus including House of Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis
- Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Ephesus Sightseeing Tour
- Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Ephesus including Basilica of St John and Temple of Artemis
- Private Ephesus Half Day Tour from Kusadasi Port