Epic Day Tour To All Ancient Egypt Wonders From Luxor To Aswan Via Komombo And Edfu
OverviewExploring Edfu temple of God Horus the falcon and Kom Ombo Temple of Crocodile with the crocodile museum.Experience a full day trip from Luxor toEdfu and Kom Ombo templesin accompany of an expert Egyptologist guide, drive for about 2 hours along the Nile to visit the Hours temple the best-preserved temple in Egypt then continue through the Nile to Kom Ombo temple or the double temple of God Horusand Sobek the crocodile also visit the museum of the crocodile mummies.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
In the Early morning, your private day tour starts, When Your Guide pick you from your hotel or your cruise in Luxor city in a private air-conditioned vehicle, to start your visits with Edfu Temple, the most well preserved temple and one of the biggest temples in Egypt, the second big temple after the Karnak temple of Luxor. The most very well preserved temple.
Edfo temple build in the Ptolemaic period & It was dedicated to the falcon-headed god Horus.
Then your guide will escort you to Komombo Temple,
The temple still remains a wonderful example of Ptolemaic architecture and sculpture.
It was dedicated to two gods, instead of only one god as in other Egyptian temples.
the god Sobek (crocodile), and the god Horus (Falcon).
There is a relief of the most famous seen for the medical instrument that used for mummification, medical operations during ancient Egypt.
Then youll move to your last stop of the day with Aswan City one of the most ancient beautiful sites in Egypt, the mighty and beautiful Nile is Aswans trademark.
Youll have your lunch and then complete your visits in a motor boat to visit the amazing Island of Philae ranked as one of the most beautiful spots in Egypt. here in the temple of goddess Isis to enjoy unique temples and inscriptions Ptolemaic Roman and Christian constructions all mixed together.
Then youll get back to your hotel in Luxor city again.
Inclusions for Epic Day Tour To All Ancient Egypt Wonders From Luxor To Aswan Via Komombo And Edfu
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Epic Day Tour To All Ancient Egypt Wonders From Luxor To Aswan Via Komombo And Edfu
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Luxor Cultural Tour- East & West Bank Sights with Egyptologist & Lunch
- Private Tour to Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
- half day east luxor
- 2 days luxor east and west bank
- LUXOR ancient history west Nile
- night-show sound and light show at Karnak temple in Luxor ctiy
- full day tour to visit habu temple and the valley of queens and workers
- 2 private days tour for all luxor