Erawan Waterfalls With Elephant Trekking - Kanchanaburi
OverviewTour starts with the visit to the Erawan National Park where you have to walk all the way to the top and admire the beautiful 7 - Level Erawan Waterfalls that make up this great national park. Enjoy hiking a trail up to 7th tier, swim in the ponds or just relax at the falls. Later we visit to elephant camp where you have 30 mins elephant trekking, you can spend time so close to majestic animals!
- Enjoy the breathtaking views at 7Level Erawan Waterfall
- Have lunch, swim and relax at the waterfall
- Challenge with the hiking adventure at the upper levels of waterfall
- Visit the elephant camp riding elephants and bathing them by yourself
- It is relaxing and adventurous trip of nature
Know More about this tourYou will be collected from your hotel in Bangkok between 6.15am 7am and taken by minibus to the famous Erawan Waterfall national park In Kanchanaburi.
The major attraction of the park is Erawan Waterfalls, named after the Erawan, the threeheaded white elephant of Hindu mythology.
We take you to this exotic 7tired waterfalls which is the most beautiful and spectacular waterfall in the Central Thailand.
The water is so clean it literally gives off a bluegreen effect. You can spend time swimming, relaxing and enjoying with the nature.
Later we head towards the famous Kanchanaburi Elephant camp where you can indulge into activities like elephant trekking, bathing them by yourself, bamboo rafting, etc.
This is really amazing Being so close to the majestic animals is an awesome experience. The elephants are well cared for and well fed at this elephant trekking camp.
Youll get to experience just how delicately these massive creatures pick their way along the rainforest trail. An elephant trek will be an experience you really will remember.
Inclusions for Erawan Waterfalls With Elephant Trekking
- Private Round trip hotel transfers from centrally located hotel
- English speaking guide
- Visit to Erawan waterfalls
- 30 Mins Elephant Trekking
Exclusions for Erawan Waterfalls With Elephant Trekking
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- 0730 Pick up at your hotel in Bangkok
- 0800 Depart to Erawan National Park via airconditioned minivan and tour guide.
- 1030 Arrival to Erawan National Park and visit to the seven steps Erawan Waterfall, swim, relax and enjoy the scenery of the National Park.
- 1230 Lunch at local restaurant on own cost.
- 1315 Visit the elephant camp
- 1400 Elephant trekking 30 minutes inside the jungle.
- 1700 Return to your hotel in Bangkok.
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup.
Wear comfortable shoes so that you can comfortably indulge into adventure activities
Please provide confirmation voucher at the time of pick up.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.