Erhai Lake Scooter Tour: Discover Dali And Bai CultureWrite a Review
OverviewThis epic full day ride brings you from Dali Old Town to the shores of the 42 kilometer long Erhai Lake and further around it. You will pass by small fishing villages, rice fields, the old town of Xizhou where we try the famous pan baked bread and Xiao Putuo, a 450 year old temple build on a small island on the lake. For lunch we try some local fish specialties in a small restaurant. In Shuanglang (Little Italy), a peninsula with a Mediterranean feeling, you can have a Cappuccino at the lake front or walk the streets and discover the local Taoist temple.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourMeeting with your guide in the old town of Dali at 9 a.m. Scooters and gas are included. Ride to the old town of Xizhou on the lake´s ring road through small fishing and farming villages. In Xizhou we visit the ancient houses from Qing dynasty and tran the local specialty - Xizhou pan baked bread. After we continue our ride to famous Shuanglang where we take a break for one hour. Free time in Shuanglang to enjoy the Mediterranean spirit of the ares. In a small Bai minority village we try near the market local fish specialties. In Xiao Putuo, where we arrive shortly after, we take a boat with a local fisherman to this 450 years old temple. From here we are back within 2 hours in the old town of Dali where our ride ends.
Inclusions for Erhai Lake Scooter Tour: Discover Dali And Bai Culture
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Scooter rental
Exclusions for Erhai Lake Scooter Tour: Discover Dali And Bai Culture
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Minimum age is 20 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.