Es Vedra Sailing Voyage - Ibiza
OverviewEnjoy an incredible sail and an experience like no other as we explore the majestic landmark of Es Vedra on board our luxurious catamaran. Keep an eye out to try to confirm the legends that are constantly told about this well-known site. Grabbing your attention will not be difficult as this uninhabited rock island captures you, spreading through you a sense of peace and tranquillity. Most take in this remarkable sight from the beach or cliff a few kilometres away. We will take you up close and personal, giving you the unique opportunity to discover this incredible island from proximity and the fabulous waters that surround it.
Know More about this tour
Departing from Blue Marlin Cala Jondal, orEs Xarcu Restaurant next to Cala Jondal if you prefer a calmer and more kid friendly location, we will set sail towards what most say is the third most magnetic point in the world, the mysterious rock island of Es Vedra.
On board our catamaran, you will enjoy a peaceful sail with your choice of sun or shade. Feel free to lie on the nets up front or sit around the table under the hard top bimini to enjoy some dialog with friends and a cool drink at hand. There is no need to ask if you are there yet because YOU WILL KNOW! The excitement will be at a maximum as you cruise around this landmark in admiration. We can stop for some quick dives off the rooftop of the catamaran into the beautiful deep blue. It is rare to get this close to Es Vedra, and even more extravagant to be swimming in the waters that surround it.
Since anchoring at Es Vedra is not possible, from there we will continue sailing to find isolated spots where we can enjoy some snorkelling and paddle surfing. No worries, these spots can be near Es Vedra so that you can enjoy this rock island as your backdrop all day. ;)
After an afternoon full of laughing, swimming, and good vibes, we will finish the day watching the stunning sunset as it falls behind this marvellous rock island we were so fortunate to have the opportunity to discover. A better way to check off an item from your bucket list, you will not find!
Inclusions for Es Vedra Sailing Voyage
- This private tour includes all of the following:,
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel for the day
- Professional captain
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of snorkel equipment and stand up paddle surf board
- Megaboom Bluetooth speakers
- Nets to lie on and pulpits at the bows of the catamaran with the best views
- Large cool box
- On board WIFI
- Final cleaning
Exclusions for Es Vedra Sailing Voyage
- We always try to carry some soft drinks and mineral water on board for you. Please do not hesitate to bring along with you more drinks and snacks that you would like to enjoy during your time at sea. No worries, alcoholic beverages ARE allowed on the catamaran.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
On the day of your outing, please bring along with you a valid passport.
If rough weather conditions are present during the day of your excursion, we will do everything we can to reschedule your boat trip for another date that best suits your group. If no other date is possible, we will refund you 100% of the total paid.
You Might Also Like
- CDLN Ibiza Boat Party with Open Bar, Quality Sound system and Ibiza Club Entry
- 4 Day Ibiza Explorer Tour with Club Entrances and Party Boat Ticket
- Ibiza Party Boat Including Drinks, Water Sport and 3 Free Club Tickets
- Oceanbeat Ibiza Boat Party All-Inclusive
- Formentera Explorer
- Private Transfer Ibiza Airport to City - Cruise Port - Cala Llonga - Port D'Es
- Exploring Formentera by Sailing Boat
- Sailing the Southern Beaches of Ibiza