Esclusive Skip The Line Colosseum & Vatican Museums Private Tour (5hrs) From Civitavecchia To Rome By Train
OverviewThis tour starts at 9am or 10am from St Peter's train station. You will meet your private licensed tour guide who is waiting for you with a sign bearing your last name. You will take a Taxi/Uber from the train station to the Colosseum for the first 1/2 hours private walking tour. You will after move to the Vatican, where you can stop for a sandwich, a pizza, a coffee or a cappuccino before starting the Vatican Museums walking tour up to 2pm or 3pm. At the end of the second guided tour you will be in St. Peter's square, near the train station to go back to the port of Civitavecchia
Know More about this tour
- 9am/10am_You'll meet your tour guide just outside St. Peter's train station. He will have a sign bearing your last name waiting for you to start the private tour (only you and your party) of the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums (5hrs).
- You will move by Taxi/Uber from the train station to the Colosseum. The guide will be with you and she will assist you during the tour. The cost for the Taxi or Bus is not included in the tour price. You can use cash or a credit card to pay the taxi.
- 9:30am/10:30am_Walking tour (1hr approx) of the Colosseum and overview of the Roman Forum.
- A short break for a sandwich, a cappuccino or a coffee
- 11pm/12pm_Walking tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica (3hrs approx).
- End of the 5hrs private walking tour in St. Peter's square (close to the train station) at 2pm/3pm.
Inclusions for Esclusive Skip The Line Colosseum & Vatican Museums Private Tour (5hrs) From Civitavecchia To Rome By Train
- Private walking tour (5hrs)
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Colosseum private tour (1,5 hr approx)
- Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica (3hrs approx)
Exclusions for Esclusive Skip The Line Colosseum & Vatican Museums Private Tour (5hrs) From Civitavecchia To Rome By Train
- Transfers in Rome (Taxi or Uber)
- Skip the Line tickets (Colosseum & Vatican Museums)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Headsets/Eur 3,00 per person (more than 5 people)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We'll pre purchase the Colosseum tickets and the Vatican Museums tickets for you. You will pay the tickets cash directly to your Tour Guide at the end of the tour.
Vatican tickets (price per person)
Eur 26,00 (+19 years old)
Eur 17,00 (6-18 years old)
Free (5 years old)
Colosseum tickets (price per person):
Eur 17,00 (+ 18 years old)
Eur 5,00 per person (under 18 years old)
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour
- Skip The Line- Vatican Museums with St Peter's, Sistine Chapel and Small-Group Upgrade
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour