Essaouira Day Tour From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewVisit Essaouira, the historical city. See landmarks and monuments of Essaouira. Enjoy your time with flying goats and Argan groves. See the Jewish district. Visit the Arab quarter. Enjoy a time at Berber Markets. Enjoy your time in harmony with the Essaouira coast. Have a delicious lunch with a panoramic view of Essaouira coast. Visit to Essaouira fish market. Listen to Spirtual Gnawa Music.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tour
Lets discover with us its exotic influences and western inspirations on this city tour .from the bustling fish market to an artists workshop get along with locals and get a taste of a daily life as well as a big view from the watchtower on the city ramparts It inspires a lot of artists to give wonderful tracks such as Jimi Hendrix and Shakira, Also, Alexander movies was partially made there. In addition to that, Essaouira is Gnawa music cradle in Morocco. Last but not least, Essaouira produces the best of Argan oil in the World. the wind city, the little wall and Mogador are other names to Essaouira city.
Things To See, Enjoy, And Live In Essaouira
First, we pick you up from your hotel or riad to Essaouira around 08:00 am, we ride through Loudaya and Sidi Mokhtar. They are two main towns before Essaouira. Second we stop in Argan groves to take pictures to Argan tree and flying goats. furthermore, after three hours ride we arrive to Essaouira. You will explore Essaouiras port, also a stunnig Jewish quarte, and Berber markets. In addition, we go to Essaouiras coast to enjoy a delicious meal with a scenic view to the coast. Finllay, you will stroll in Essaouira coast, and you can enjoy beachs breeze before you sit in our vehicle to take our ride back to Marrakech. We drop you off in hotel or Riad to conclude our service of Essaouira full day trip.
Inclusions for Essaouira Day Tour From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Walking tour
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Essaouira Day Tour From Marrakech
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Small Group Tour: Marrakech Walking Tour
- Full-Day Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages Private Tour from Marrakech
- Essaouira Day Tour from Marrakech
- Sunset Camel Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
- Private Ait Ben Haddou and Telouet Day Trip from Marrakech
- Marrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour