About 160 kilometers and 2H00 drive from Marrakech; it is a small seaside town of the fascinating feature of the coast ATLANTIC walls that divide the old city into several districts. It surprises with its straight streets, designed by French. After visiting the port with its bronze cannon,
Take a stroll through the medina and souks to explore and woodworking shops dedicated to cedar and cedar sculpture.
Also, nice walk beside the beach will offer you a good relax
Your visit inside Essaouira will walk by yourself to enjoy a maximum
You can have lunch at your leisure at one of the local restaurant serving delicious made from seafood.
Back to Marrakech around 18H30.
- Discover argan and manufacturing and all its possible uses for cooking and cosmetic oil.
- Visit the traditional port of Essaouira.
- Explore the role of Skala, a fantastic place which is famous for its rows of gigantic cannons facing the ocean Atlantique.une up with enjoyable and memorable views of the sea
- Visit the old medina with its craftsmen and cedar, its blacksmiths, its weavers, jewelers its ... its Place Moulay Hassan and of course its souks.
- Relax on a beautiful beach
- Duration: One day
- Type: Free Tour walk by yourself
- Available: Every Day
- Pick up departure: 08h00 local time your hotel
- Return time: 18:30 local time