Essaouira Guided Day Tour From AgadirWrite a Review
Essaouira has been called âMogadorâ, the well drawn. Marquetry of thuja, lemon tree and cedar keep throughout the years their precious wooden scent and bewitching charm. Polished and painted wood, marble sculptures, ceramic marquetries, paintingsâ¦ Essaouira is home of master craftsmen.
Forever guarded against pirates, the city has always been safe behind its long tall walls and its artillery, the âskala de la Kasbahâ. The canons upon the walls form a unique architecture against which the waves crash day after day.
Everywhere you look there are souvenirs, in this city which has kept its secrets and treasures well hidden.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Departure from Agadir around 8am and explore the Port of Skala, a fantastic port that is famous for its rows of gigantic guns facing the Atlantic Ocean. a visit to the souk, visit the craft center and we discover the exquisite Moroccan craft in the Medina. Essaouira’s Medina is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is considered a UNESCO world heritage because it is an exceptional example of a fortified city of the late eighteenth century, built in North Africa according to the principles of European military architecture era.
Picturesque fishing port and the Medina fortified bastion of Skala du Port. You can visit the souks and carpentry workshops on the cedar and the art galleries and the harbor with its stalls of freshly caught fish before heading back to your hotel around 5pm.
Inclusions for Essaouira Guided Day Tour From Agadir
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Essaouira Guided Day Tour From Agadir
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.