Essaouira Mogador: Small-Group Day Trip From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewJoin this shared small group day trip to the fascinating blue and white bohemian seaport village Essaouira Mogador. This outstanding and well preserved fortified seaport town has always attracted artists, musicians and poets thanks to its vibrant cultural life, traditional fishing port and exceptional laid-back rhythm. Stroll along the quays and watch fishermen in their fishing boats, feast on fresh fish and seafood at the many harbor side restaurants, explore the historic ramparts and visit the Medina full of local artists selling their crafts made of Thuya wood.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourA friendly driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech at 8:15am. On the road you will pass olive groves and grazing donkeys. Approaching Essaouira Mogador you will see signs announcing Argan cooperatives, The Miracle Oil. Exclusively cultivated in Morocco, the Argan plantations are mainly run by local women. Watch live demonstrations of Berber women using their precious knowledge to harvest the Argan fruit in an environmentally sound manner offering a pure and organic oil at the source. In most of the cooperatives, the older village women sit in the courtyard and work as the younger bilingual girls walk you around, giving a tutorial about the process.
Upon arrival at Essaouira Mogador you will discover the magic of this fishing town, allowing its visitors to discover this unique multicultural way of life that can only be found in there.Stroll at your own pace through the Essaouira Mogador Medina, enjoy the exceptional sun and sea breeze year round, see the fishermen at work at the bustling harbor, and enjoy the colorful houses and bohemian atmosphere. Feast on fresh grilled fish and sea food at one of the many of the city's seafood stalls (at own expense). Relax and watch the world goes by while drinking a coffee or mint tea in one of the cafs on the famous Place Moulay Hassan (at own expense).
Return to your hotel in Marrakech at approximately 7pm.
Inclusions for Essaouira Mogador: Small-Group Day Trip From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Multilingual Driver/guide
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Essaouira Mogador: Small-Group Day Trip From Marrakech
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking