Essence Chongqing And Giant Panda Day Tour
OverviewBook this full-day tour to explore Chongqings must-see attractions including the Panda House in Chongqing Zoo, Eling Park, Ciqiko and more. Chongqing Zoo is the largest zoo in south-west China with over 1,000 birds and over 170 species of animals, where you can see those charming native giant pandas. Also go to the Eling Park as the earliest private garden in Chongqing and the Ciqikou, meaning "Porcelain Harbor" in Chinese, where the community prospered from the porcelain trade.
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Your friendly, English-speaking guide will meet you at your hotel in downtown Chongqing at 8:30am.
It's around half an hour's drive in air-conditioned comfort to Chongqing Zoo, the largest conservation facility in southwest China. Although the zoo is home to more than 2,000 animals from over 170 species, the main attraction here is the endangered giant panda, which is bred here. Your guide will show you to the 5-acre (2-hectare) space where the cuddly creatures munch on bamboo - at the right time of year therewill be baby pandas to admire as well!
Next, it's back in the van for the 20-minute drive to Eling Park, a beautifully landscaped park full of water features, weeping willows, and serene pavilions. From here, it's half an hour's journey back in time to Ciqikou, Chongqing's old town. Known as the 'Porcelain Port', it was once a busy river harbor, and the beautifully restored houses, decked with Chinese lanterns, still sell ceramicstoday.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before your last stop, the Three Gorges Museum, 20 minutes away. This vast, modern museum is home to exhibits on the Three Gorges, the Three Gorges Dam, and artifacts saved from the rising waters, as well as tales from the history of Chongqing: your guide will lead you through the highlights.
You'll arrive back at your hotel around 4:30pm.
Inclusions for Essence Chongqing And Giant Panda Day Tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off from downtown Chongqing hotels
- Entrance feesto listed attractions
- Lunch at a local restaurant
Exclusions for Essence Chongqing And Giant Panda Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Chongqing Tour of Giant Panda and Eling Park
- Private Arrival Transfer: Chongqing Chaotianmen Cruise Pier to Hotel in Downtown Chongqing
- Custom Day Tour: Dazu Rock Carvings
- Private Day Tour of Chongqing City Highlight With Pandas of Chongqing Zoo Including Hot Pot Lunch
- One-Day Tour: Classic Chongqing