OverviewAsia World Indonesia brings you a full day trip to discover some of the best natural and cultural attractions of Balis central and eastern regions. Feel the essence of Bali from up close with its many wonders. Tour showcases Balis natural and man-made wonders, with a touch of the rich culture, traditions and way of life that makes the island resort so unique.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourStart the journey with pick up by our guide at 8am from your hotel in South Bali and drive north east to Klungkung regency. The first stop is the ancient court of Kertagosa to explore its compound and unique paintings on the ceilings.
Next, a scenic drive through Bukit Jambul area, enjoy the beautiful scenery on the drive to Besakih, Balis mother temple. Explore this vast religious monument and learn its history and role in Hinduism in Bali.
Drive back south, with lunch at a local restaurant in Rendang. Then off to a local coffee plantation to find out the secrets behind the famous Luwak coffee and Indonesian spices. This is followed with the exploration of Kehen Temple, the state temple of Bangli Kingdom with great steps leading to the beautifully decorated entrance gate. It is one of Balis most beautiful temples dating back to 17th century.
Before transfer back to your hotel a stop at Penglipuran village, well known for its tidy row of traditional Balinese entrance gates and its unique traditional architectural styles.
Inclusions for Essence Of Bali: Full Day Tour Of Regional Bali
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Essence Of Bali: Full Day Tour Of Regional Bali
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended clothing: Casual clothes, bring hat and sunscreen
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.