Essence Of Chianti Small Group Tour With Lunch And Tastings From FlorenceWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover the real essence of the Tuscan countryside, driving through amazing postcard views; departing from Florence, in a small group of max 16 participants, that means top comfort and quality, you will see Greve in Chianti, you will have a guided visit to 2 of the best wine estate, you will enjoy a genuine Tuscan lunch, and you will taste and compare different wines, olive oil and other typical products. This unique experience will finish with your trip back to Florence in the afternoon.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourStart your small group day trip meeting the other participants in Florence.
Driving to the south direction, through the Tuscan countryside you will reach the first wine estate where you’ll start to learn about all the wine making process, aging, etc., visiting the farm, seeing the old wine cellars, and satisfying all of your curiosity; after the visit, it’s time to taste to verify your new learning.
Next, following the main wine road and driving through idyllic sceneries, you will reach another selected hilltop winery, where a wine expert is waiting for you to share his knowledge and passion about wine, with all of the facts and anecdotes behind this product, so important for the region.
Start an informative guided tour of the old wine cellars where you will learn all of the secrets to make a very good and genuine wine;
After the visit it is the right time to eat and drink to better understand the real country hospitality; you will taste assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta (usually handmade pasta), and dessert, accompanied by the winery's own excellent wines (3-4 different wines) and Vin Santo (dessert wine). Nothing is rushed, so you'll have the time to relax and enjoy.
After lunch, driving along one of the most scenic wine roads in the world, that winds between olive groves and vineyards, you will reach Greve in Chianti, the most representative village of the Chianti Classico countryside, birthplace of the famous Tuscan explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano, the man who discovered the New York Harbor.
Here, you will have some free time to admire the attractive main square and with its famed local shops housed under graceful porticoes.
Last stop, to complete this wonderful experience, that will enrich your personal knowledge about the Tuscan traditions, will be at the third winery, where you will visit the property, including the cellars, and taste their products such as wine, and olive oil.
The last stop represent a very good chance to have a more complete overview about the Tuscan wines, and better understand the difference between the products and the philosophy of 3 wine makers of this area.
You will be back in Florence in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Essence Of Chianti Small Group Tour With Lunch And Tastings From Florence
- Group size limited to max 15 participants: no crowds and more personalized experience
- Transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped vehicle
- Free wi-fi on board
- Professional and informative English speaking driver/guide to lead you through the experience
- Free time to visit Greve in Chianti at your own pace
- Guided visit to 3 wineries, tasting of great wines, olive oil and more
- Typical Tuscan lunch: assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta (usually handmade pasta), and dessert.
- A booklet about the wines of Tuscany
Exclusions for Essence Of Chianti Small Group Tour With Lunch And Tastings From Florence
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option available on request
Due to uneven surfaces, and a few stairs to access wine cellars, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Florence Super Saver: Best Of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery And Florence Duomo
- Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse With Local Market Tour From Florence
- Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip From Florence
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour From Florence
- Florence Sightseeing Tour With Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills And Italian Cuisine
- Skip The Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip The Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets