Essence Of Shanghai One Day Private TourWrite a Review
This Shanghai one day tour shows you the essence of Shanghai attractions: the Bund, Shanghai Museum, Yuyuan Bazaar, and Tian Zi Fang Bazaar. Not only you will have the opportunity to visit the most symbolic places but also experience the life of real Shanghai people such as taking the convenient subway or practicing your bargaining skills at the bustling bazaar.
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Itinerary: the Bund→Shanghai Museum→Yuyuan Garden→Tian Zi Fang Bazaar
In the morning, your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and take you for an orientation walk on the Bund by public transportation, a main road that follows the Huangpu River. This is a great opportunity to appreciate the layout of the city. Then, visit Shanghai Museum, home to a world-class collection of ancient Chinese art. Explore individual galleries devoted to items such as sculpture, bronze, ceramics, jade, coins, Ming and Qing Dynasty furniture, paintings, and calligraphy.
In the afternoon, continue to Yuyuan Garden, a classic garden of the south region also famous for the busy bazaar and old style architecture. The beautiful scenery and quiet atmosphere here make it a peaceful place in this bustling city. Afterwards, head to Tian Zi Fang Bazaar which is one the symbolic place of Shanghai folk culture and also renowned for its Shikumen-style buildings that have been transformed and refurbished into a tourist attraction. This is truly a landmark that embraces both historical and cultural aspects of Shanghai from the 1900's. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel where the service concludes.
Inclusions for Essence Of Shanghai One Day Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private taxi & Metro
Exclusions for Essence Of Shanghai One Day Private Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 5 is free to join
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.