Day 1 (9 hours)
On the first morning, meet the guide after the passport control and start the day with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable vehicle. Later, discover the birthplace of the city St. Peter and Paul Fortress. Your next stop will be at the famous Hermitage Museum, where you will see the most important halls of the Winter Palace and the masterpieces of world-known painters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Rafael, Titian, Rembrandt and others. After a pause for lunch, continue discovering St. Petersburg by visiting the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and St. Isaacs Cathedral. The last activity of the day will be a relaxing boat cruise on the rivers and canals of the northern Venice. You will also enjoy the magnificent views of the romantic bridges, granite embankments and church cupolas drifting by.
Day 2 (8 hours)
On the second day, visit the suburban residence of the Russian czars Peterhof. Along the way, your guide will take you down to the subway for a short ride to see the most beautiful metro stations. In Peterhof, if you are lucky, watch the magnificent ceremony of opening the fountains. After taking a million pictures of the impressive Grand Cascade, continue your tour with a break for lunch in a traditional Russian restaurant. The last point of your program will be another imperial residence the Tsar's Village (modern Pushkin). During the excursion to Catherine Palace's, see the eighth wonder of the world the Amber Room, which is considered to be the eighth wonder of the world.
Please note, the actual starting and ending time will be adjusted in accordance with cruise ship's schedule. The order of the sightseeing may change depending on days of the week, museum opening hours, and traffic. At the time of booking each cruise ship passenger is required to provide his passport data in order to obtain the tour ticket, which allows entering Russia visa-free.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
8:00-8:30 am. Exact starting time depends on the cruise ship docking time and will be stated on the tour ticket.
Departure Details :
St Petersburg cruise port terminal
Return Details :
St Petersburg cruise port terminal
OverviewThis tour has an amazing sightseeing program that includes all the must-see activities of St. Petersburg. Enjoy the full attention of your professional private guide, the best sights of the city and a relaxing boat ride on the rivers and canals. You do not have to worry about a thing, the tour is visa-free and its timing will be adjusted to the cruise ship schedule so that on the second day you will return to the port on time.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Visa-free arrangments (please, provide the passport data at booking)
- Unlimited bottled water and juice
- All admission tickets as per itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 10+)
- Professional & friendly guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Welcome gifts
Know More about this tour
Day 1 (9 hours)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate/high amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4), passport number (5) and expiration date (6). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Due to the port regulations, any booking made less than 5 days before the cruise ship arrival will not be treated.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Treasures of St Petersburg - Two-Day Private Tour with Faberge Museum
- Treasures of St Petersburg - 2-Day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
- 1-day Private Tour - Highlights of St Petersburg & Hermitage Museum
- Two-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg visiting Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion - St Petersburg with Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
- Two-Day Private Visa-Free Excursion - Best of St Petersburg & Faberge Museum
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion of St Petersburg with Faberge Museum