Your tour will begin with a boat ride down the Thames River where you'll see historic London from the water and get an orientation from your expert guide. The boat will land in iconic Westminster where you'll see some of the must-see sites of this world capital. From Westminster Abbey to Downing Street, the Houses of Parliament, andHorseguards Parade, these are some of the most well known and powerful places on earth. Your guided will tell you all the detailed history from legends and lore to important historical details.
- This tour meets directly outside the riverside entrance to Southwark Cathedral on Montague Close. The closest underground station is London Bridge (Jubilee, Northern lines).
- This tour concludesnear the Churchill War Rooms.
- River Thames BoatCruise
- London Bridge
- London Eye
- Horseguards Parade
- Downing Street
- Westminster Abbey
- Smith Square Conservation area
- Houses of Parliament
- Churchill War Rooms
- We will be on our feet the majority of the 3.5 hour tour. Comfortablewalking shoesrecommended.
- Our tours run rain or shine. We encourage guests to consult the weather forecast and dress accordingly.
- Tours run rain or shine