Get to know Mexico City your way on a private, 8-hour, customizable tour for up to four people including city highlights such as Frida Kahlo's Casa Azul, mariachi bands in colorful boats on the Xochimilco canals, architect Luis BarragÃ¡n's private home, the National Museum of Anthropology, and Latin America's largest plaza, the Zocalo. You set the itinerary. English-speaking guide, driver, and air-conditioned private transportation included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel a private driver navigates the city so you can enjoy as much culture, history, art, shopping and food in Mexico City as possible ona customized itinerary focused on your top interests.Your personal guide makes the most of your time in Mexico City with visits to the attractions you most want to see in this 8-hour tour. Insider tips about where and what to eat as well as detailed explanations at each stop let you get to know Mexico City your way before returning to your hotel.
Inclusions for Essential Mexico City Customized Full-Day Private Guided Tour
- Private bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Customized itinerary
Exclusions for Essential Mexico City Customized Full-Day Private Guided Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Price is per group, for a group of up to 4 people
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Mexico City Airport To Hotel
- Museo Del Tequila Y El Mezcal Admission Ticket With Mayahuel Tour
- Mexico City Sightseeing Tour
- Mexico City Bike And Gastronomy Tour
- Coyoacan And Xochimilco Including Frida Kahlo Museum
- Mexico City Gastronomic Tour
- Private Combo Tour: Xochimilco, Coyoacán And Frida Kahlo Museum
- San Angel Mexican Food Tour
- Cuernavaca And Taxco Tour With Lunch