Essential Nice Guided Bike Tour
OverviewEnjoy a 3-hour guided bike tour to explore the best areas of Nice, pearl of the French Riviera. Discover the history of Nissa la Bella, its old town, the emblematic squares of the city, the new gardens of the Coule Verte, the golden square, the Promenade des Anglais, the port and the amazing Castle Hill, dominating the old town and the Angels Bay.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourYour guide will meet you in a central place in Nice and start your ride to discover the best in and around Nice's oldest and modern city, its most known squares and monuments.
Ride in the new gardens and fountains of La Coule Verte, the old Nice and the most modern buildings. See the most known squares and monuments, the English Promenade and heritage, the Golden Square and luxurious pedestrian streets, the harbour and antiquaries district, the Castle Hill with its gardens, panoramas, ruins and waterfalls.
An ideal bike tour to explore for the 1st time the city of Nice and Angel's Bay, the most central areas getting and learning with your professional guide about the city. Your guide is a young passionate local guide who knows the true history of the monuments inside and around the Old Town with its colorful Italian streets, squares, new gardens and fountains.
Being in a small-group guarantees to get more attention from your guide.
Enjoy both a ride and a platter of local food included in this tour. When your tour ends, you will ride back to the original departure point.
Inclusions for Essential Nice Guided Bike Tour
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Essential Nice Guided Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.