OverviewVisit the most iconic and photographed places in the city of Porto, World Heritage Site, including one of the most recognized libraries of the world, the Nasoni tower, the Cathedral or the Monastery of Serra do Pilar with one of the best views of the city in a pleasant walk of about three hours which will culminate in a port wine tasting in a excellent space.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by an art historian
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the Praça Gomes Teixeira also known as the Lions Square and go for a walk through the historic city center. You will find the main references of the city in a simplified route for those who visit with little time but want to enjoy the essential.
Get to know the city's history and how it developed with the arrival of the Romans, know about the Moorish and Castilian invasions and more recently in the nineteenth century by Napoleon's troops. See Livraria Lello & Irmão, the Clerics tower and the beautifull São Bento Train Station, built on the site of a former Benedictine convent already inside the walled city. This is also one of the landmarks of the city and one of the most known stations in the world. Back on the street, go up to the Cathedral and the convent of Santa Clara.
On the route you will find numerous other attractions for which we will also make a brief explanation of their environment in the city's history.
Inclusions for Essential Porto Walking Tour With Wine Tasting
- Local guide
- Port Wine Tasting
Exclusions for Essential Porto Walking Tour With Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.