- Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour of the two cities Buda and Pest, taking in all the most beautiful views and sights the city has to offer.
- On the way you'll get an insider's perspective from a local guide who will answer any questions you might have. The tour guide is flexible and you will have enough time and opportunity to take pictures and do the tour comfortably.
- Discover the local culture of Budapest, and sample the historic delights of the amazing city. You will hear a lot of nice and interesting stories from the Hungarian history.
- The walking tour covers sights such as Saint Stephen's Basilica, from inside too if you wish. Then we discover to the famous Chain bridge, which was the first one in the capital. Then we walk up to the Buda castle and the Royal Palace. We explore the old historical walls and we can take admire the nice view from the hilltop. We walk from the Royal Palace to the neo-Gothic Matthias church and the Fishermen's Bastion where we end our tour.
- Your guide will give you a highly personalized visit. The booking capacity is limited to maximum 15 people. So you can learn about the citys long and often turbulent history, as well as its contemporary culture.
- Perfect for all types of travellers, irrespective of age, this is a fantastic way to experience this vibrant city. We recommend it especially for those who visit Budapest for the first time.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Starts from Sütő u 2. in the downtown of Budapest. The meeting point is just in front of the metro station. The tour operates daily from 10.00 and from 14.00
Departure Details :
Centrally located place, in front of the junction of the main underground lines, a few steps away from the biggest Tourist Information Office.
Return Details :
The tour finishes in the Buda Castle near the Fisherman's Bastion and Matthias Church.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewExperience the most prominent sights and authentic culture of Budapesta walking tour. Learn about the past, present, and future of the Hungarian capital from a local guide, who is passionate about Budapest.We start the tour from the downtown and walk through the most important sights. So prepare your legs for a moderate amount of walk while we conquer Buda and Pest.
Know More about this tour
- Small group tour with a maximum of 15 people
- Walking tour with public transport breaks
- Professional, enthusiast tour guide with a lot of nice stories
- Entrance fees for museums
- Food and beverage during the tour
- Public transport ticket
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
In case of bad weather bring appropriate clothes and an umbrella
Please book the fee of two persons if you wish to be all alone
You Might Also Like
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa in Budapest with Optional Massage
- Budapest Parliament House Tour
- Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Budapest Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Jewish Heritage Walking Tour
- Budapest All in One Walking Tour