ESSENTIALS OF KERALA - 06 NIGHTS - Munnar
OverviewKerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
- Munnar : Bella Vista Hotel
- Thekkady : Seasons Hotel
- Alleppey : Arcadia Regency
- Kovalam : Jeevan Beach Resort
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival at Cochin Airport - Munnar
On arrival at Cochin International Airport, you will be met by our representative who will facilitate your transfer to Munnar , Check in to hotel / resort, Overnight stay at hotel / resort.
Day 2: Munnar sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing like Mattupetty dam, Kundala Lake, Eravikulam national park, Blossom park, and tea museum. overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast proceed to the Thekkady. Then you can proceed for sightseeing like periyar national park, and also you can go for activities like elephant ride, boating, jeep safari (not included in the package cost). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Thekkady – Alleppey
After breakfast, proceed to Alleppey. It is the Venice of the East; It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Evening free to explore beach and market. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Alleppey – Kovalam
After breakfast proceed to Kovalam.it is the small coastal town in the southern india state of kerala.Visit Pathmanaba Temple, Palace, Zoo and Museum Evening back to resort / hotel, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Kovalam Sightseeing
After breakfast get ready for local sightseeing Visit Light house Beach, Hawah Beach and Ashok Beach. Evening back to resort / hotel ,Overnight stay at hotel
Day 7: Trivandrum – Departure
Morning get dropped to Cochin Airport for your flight back to home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the “God’s Own Country” End of tour.
Inclusions for ESSENTIALS OF KERALA - 06 NIGHTS
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels or Similar on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast in Every hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c SEDAN (1300 km block ) with English speaking driver.
- Child below 05 years will be complementary.
- Toll, parking, other.
- All meals in houseboat (if applicable).
Exclusions for ESSENTIALS OF KERALA - 06 NIGHTS
- Any kind of Airfares.
- Additional meals or mini bar.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, tips, phone calls, shopping, etc.
- Any kind of entrance tickets.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.