- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 40 Mins
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese
Departure Time :
Apr - Oct: Daily from 10:00 - 18:00,November to March: Mon - Sat: 10:00 - 18:00
OverviewGet a guided tour and taste 5 Esterhzy wines
- Get a professional guided tour of the winery where Pinot Noir vines from Burgundy were first planted in 1758
- Taste the flagship award-winning wine Tesoro, plus four other unique and yummy wines
- Sample some delicious Pannonian delicacies while you sip on your wine
Know More about this tour
You'll munch on Pannonian delicacies as you learn about the different wines the passionate vintners produce here. The tradition of fine wines goes all the way back to 1758, when Pinot Noir vines from Burgundy were first planted here!
From light classics to sparkling whites, to unique vintages, you'll definitely find one (or five) you want to pour down your throat in large quantities. And yes, you can buy some at the end!
Inclusions<ul><li>Winery tour and 5 wines to taste</li><li>You and your sommelier will choose between several white, red, rose and sparkling wines served with Pannonian delicacies</li></ul>
There's no public transportation to this venue, however, you can hop on the Orange Line bus.
- April - October: 10:00 - 18:00
- November - March: Mon - Sat, 10:00 - 18:00 (closed on sundays)
Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.