Estonian Seaside Tour - TallinnWrite a Review
From USD 239.59
OverviewTour to the north-western coast of Estonia. Historical highlights and nature wonders are waiting for you on this trip.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourGoing out of Tallinn to the north-west you will see the suburbs of the Estonian capital, enjoy a view of the Baltic Sea from a 40 meter high cliff called Rannamoisa or the Hamletâs cliff.
Next, make a stop at the manor house that belonged to Count von Benkendorf â the founder of the first secret service in the Russian Empire. The manor is built on the high bank of the river next to one of the most beautiful waterfalls in in Estonia â Keila Joa.
After that you will head to a town called Paldiski which is the place where many important events of the 20th century intersect. The town was founded by Peter the Great as major naval base on the Baltic Sea. You will uncover the story of the most famous Russian intelligence Lady of the 1st World War â Anna from Revel. You will learn about the meeting of German Keizer Wilhelm II and Russian Emperor Nicholas the II. Paldiski has been one of the most important training centers for Soviet submarine officers and many artillery batteries were located here during WWII.
On the way back it is possible to have lunch at a trout farm located in the former watermill. Here you can catch trout yourself and have it cooked for you along with other Estonian dishes.
Inclusions for Estonian Seaside Tour
- Local taxes
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Estonian Seaside Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.