Etna In Quad - CataniaWrite a Review
A quad is a great way to hop around and explore the best of what a place has to offer to you. On this tour, you will get on a quad and zoom around at your own pace seeing everything that Mount Etna has to offer to you but at a safe distance. Right from panoramic views, to surrounding landscapes to witnessing craters- there is a lot you can do on this tour.
- Ride through forests
- Witness lunar landscapes of lava flows
- Explore Silvestri Craters
Know More about this tour
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the departure point in Nicolosi. The actual excursion will depart from there and will last about 2 hours and 15 minutes, going through forests and lunar landscapes of lava flows and old craters, until you arrive at the site of Silvestri Craters (1986 mamsl). You will go back down from Piano Vetore through an Etna Altomontano track, and return to the hotel around 1:30 pm.
Inclusions for Etna In Quad
- Quad rental
Exclusions for Etna In Quad
- For a private tour with a guide speaking a different language.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.