Etna Nature And Flavours HD - CataniaWrite a Review
Explore a completely different side of Etna with this tour. Not only will you visit the mind blowing cave where you can see lava flow freely but also witness really beautiful craters. You will also visit Parco dell’Etna, a very important part of Mount Etna.
- Witness the Old Silvestri Craters
- Explore Parco dell’Etna
- Visit a cave of lava flow
Know More about this tour
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and, on the way up to Rifugio Sapienza (1920 mamsl), you will stop in certain view points. You will receive all the information you need about the history and the territory of the volcano and visit the sites of the last eruptions and the old Silvestri Craters. From Rifugio Sapienza you will be able to choose if you wish to continue by doing some trekking in one of the nature paths of “Parco dell’Etna”, up to 2000 m, or if you wish to buy the Etna high altitude option. If you choose this option you will reach 2504 meters by cable car and you will then continue with special 4x4 minibuses and arrive at Torre del Filosofo, (2900 meters). From here it will be possible to admire the great central crater, the South-East crater and the historical lava flows that characterize the landscape of Etna, in a scenery stretching right down to the sea. With the alpinist guides (which speak Italian and English) you will visit the places where the life of the volcano flourishes, in full safety. You will return to Rifugio Sapienza by minibus and cable car.
You will then explore a lava cave with helmets and torches. Before returning to the hotel, you will stop at a famous organic farm, in Zafferana, for a delicious sampling of honey, wine, oil and other typical products.
Inclusions for Etna Nature And Flavours HD
- Shuttle bus (return)
- Multilingual guide
- Trekking shoes (on request)
- The kit for visiting the Cave
Exclusions for Etna Nature And Flavours HD
- Cableway to reach 2500 m € 30.00 (to pay on the spot)
- Cableway + 4x4 minibus + alpinist guide to reach 3000 m € 62.00 (to pay on the spot)
- All that is not specified under “the cost includes”.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.