Etna Taormina - Catania
OverviewWith its lunar landscape and untamed wilderness, Mt. Etna is the highest active volcano in Europe at 3,350m, which provides the perfect setting for these unique excursions. The Etna Taormina Tour starts discovering the Silvestri Craters, which were created by the 1892 eruption on the south side of the volcano.
Know More about this tourThen the route continues along a path leading scene of the latest spectacular eruption.
Afterwards we are going to explore a lava cave with torches and helmets to get into the volcano.
After visiting the cave, we will enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch all together.
In the afternoon we will continue excursion on to Taormina, where you can enjoy the beautiful sight of medieval and Baroque buildings framed by the stunning view of the Ionic Coast, dominated by Mt. Etna. Free time here for a shopping and a visit to the most beautiful Greek theatre in all of Sicily.
Enjoy a complimentary hotel pickup and transfer from your centrally located Cairns accommodations. Our Tourgide, wich is a Multilanguage guide, pick you up at 9 o clock and brings you to the south side of the Etna. Befor we are driving back to Catania, we will enjoy a typical sicilian lunch all together. You will be at your hotel around 15 o clock.
Inclusions for Etna Taormina
- On the Etna excursions is included the transfer from and to you hotel or B&B. Also a multilanguage guide, which explain you the history from the Etna and answer every questions. Also included is a typical sicilian lunch.
Exclusions for Etna Taormina
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The ticket of the Greek theatre
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.