Etyek Wine Tour And Meal With Chocolate Or Cheese Tastings - Budapest
OverviewIndulge your passion for wine and either chocolate or cheese on a 5-hour tour from Budapest. Choose a morning or afternoon tour that starts with chocolate or cheese tastings in the Etyek wine region. Visit an artisanal workshop, learn how the chocolate or cheese is produced, and taste some delicious samples with wine. Afterwards, try more varietals of wine in a local winery and finish your visit with a 2-course meal. Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour for a personalized experience.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourBook your chosen morning or afternoon tour option, and meet your driver-guide at your centrally located Budapest hotel. Then, travel by air-conditioned minivan to the picturesque Etyek wine region, the youngest and fastest-growing wine area in Hungary. As you travel, admire the vine-covered hills and learn about the white and sparkling wine produced in Etyek, your destination of the day.
On arrival, start your explorations with your choice of culinary experience: a visit to either a chocolate or a cheese workshop. If chocolate is your thing, learn about the different flavors of cocoa beans from around the world, and see how the workshop crafts high quality dark chocolate. Then, have a go yourself: blending, smoothing and molding your own chocolate treats, guided by the chocolatier. Alternatively, meet a cheese-maker to discover what production processes are used to create the workshops fine cheese. Both options include samples of wine to complement the chocolate or cheese.
After your tastings, continue your tour with a visit to a traditional wine cellar or wine estate on the 10am tour and even two on the 4pm tour. Tour the cellars, learn how the wine is cultivated and aged, and sip on four tantalizing varietals at each venue. At the last winery, sit down to a hearty 2-course lunch or dinner, paired with wine. Then, finish with a coffee (own expense) before returning to your Budapest hotel.
Sample Lunch or Dinner Menu:
- Pork chops with potatoes and homemade pickled salad
- Homemade apple pie
Inclusions for Etyek Wine Tour And Meal With Chocolate Or Cheese Tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional driver/guide
- Visit to a chocolate workshop and tastings (if option selected)
- Visit to a cheese workshop and tastings (if option selected)
- Visits to two wineries with four wine tastings per venue
- 2-course meal
Exclusions for Etyek Wine Tour And Meal With Chocolate Or Cheese Tastings
- Gratuities (optional)
- Coffee and soda with meal
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Royal Sissi Tour to the Residence of Queen Elisabeth from Budapest
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Arrival Transfer
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Departure Transfer
- Full-Day Private Tour around Lake Balaton from Budapest by Car with lunch
- Budapest Transfer: Hotels to Budapest Airport
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Budapest Keleti Railway Station to Budapest Hotels
- Budapest Shared Transfer: Budapest Pier to Hotels
- Ruinpubs and Alternative Cultural Spots on a 3 Hours Budapest Walking Tour