Eugene Private Wine Tour
OverviewExperience a customized Oregon Wine Tasting at some of the best vineyards in the Southern Willamette Valley. Enjoy the amazing views, wine, education, and fun for all. From the experienced to novice wine tasters, Oregon vineyards have something for everyone.
Know More about this tourOregon is home to some of the most beautiful vineyards in the world and is known for its distinctive Pinot Noir. The heart of these vineyards is located in the Willamette Valley on gentle hills that give way to expansive views of the vines and valley below. Join us on our Oregon Wine Tour and experience wine tasting at some of this areas most popular vineyards in the region.
The unique relationship between volcanic Jory soils, elevation and protective micro climates has consistently proven ideal for vineyards, and has produced Oregons top Pinot Noir for decades. Enjoy the taste of a select group of Oregon most renowned local vineyards.
We chose your winery visit based on season and day of the week and each will have a unique and different experience, from boutique to Estates, to enhance your tour experience. Your Tour Guide will educate you on the region from history to terroir to elevate your wine tasting experience.
Wineries we may visit include:
- Sarver Winery
- Valhalla Winery
- Silvan Ridge
- Sweet Cheeks
- Iris Vineyards
- LaVelle Vineyard
- Pfeiffer Winery
- King Estate
- High Pass Winery
- Walnut Ridge
- Brigadoon Vineyards
- Chateau Lorane
Inclusions for Eugene Private Wine Tour
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional, local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned Sprinter Van
Exclusions for Eugene Private Wine Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Anyone who will be tasting wine: Must bring a government issued photo ID for age verification at winery
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.