Evening Akshardham Temple Tour With Musical Colored Fountain Show - Delhi
OverviewHave a spiritual evening on this 4-hour Akshardham Temple tour with an evening musical colored fountain show and private guide. Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple in New Delhi is dedicated to Bhagwan Swaminarayan, and reflects the beauty and spirituality of Indias ancient art, culture and architecture. The water show is a breathtaking 15-minute presentation called "The Cycle of Life" and depicts the cycle of birth, life and death as mentioned in Indian mythology.
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou will meet your expert guide at Akshardham Metro Station gate number 1 (metro blue line), and then walk together towards the Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple. The magnificent temple officially opened in 2005, and consists of carved pillars, beautiful domes and excellent handmade sculptures of Hindu Gods and Goddess.
Head into the temple complex with your guide, and learn from them about the ideas and beliefs that the marvelous building was built upon. Akshardham Temple welcomes people from all places, backgrounds, faiths and beliefs and teaches everyone to do the same. As you walk around the temple, you will see the beautifully designed marble flooring and the huge domes with marble carved pillars. Continue to explore the amazing building, built with pink sandstone and marble, and see the mandir which is the spiritual center of the entire complex. Admire the murtis (sculptures of the Hindu God) of Bhagwan Swaminarayan and his successors, Shri Radha-Krishna, Shri Sita-Ram, Shri Lakshmi-Narayan and Shri Parvati-Shiva, which reside in the intricately carved abode.
After visiting the main temple, take a step into the refreshment area where you may enjoy an Indian masala tea and vegetarian sandwich.
Finally, its time to visit the musical water show. The 15-minute fountain show is called, Cycle of Life and takes place as the sun sets. After the show, walk back to Akshardham Metro station where your tour concludes.
Inclusions for Evening Akshardham Temple Tour With Musical Colored Fountain Show
- Private guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities as per the itinerary
Exclusions for Evening Akshardham Temple Tour With Musical Colored Fountain Show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Some places of worship will require your head to be covered; Kindly carry a scarf or a handkerchief with you
If your tour falls on a day that has a religious significance, places of worship may be very crowded
The overall duration of the tour may vary depending on the time spent at each site
Food, cameras, baggage, laptop, tablets, or other electronic devices are not allowed inside Akshardham Temple, but you may store these devices in the cloakroom which is safe and secure, and on return you may easily collect it from the same place
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.