Evening Boat Ride Guided Tour While Ganga Arti Varanasi
OverviewA unique evening private boat tour that will give you the opportunity to watchevening Ganga Arti Ceremony.If you are visiting from the stairs of ghat, then you would not be able to see all the rituals clearly, but get a best view if watched from river Ganga on boat. With boat , you can cover few more ghats also where Ganga Arti ceremony is going on. Receive insights from a knowledgeable tour guide throughout the duration of your tour. He will explain you the reason and many hidden stories regarding Ganga Arti.
- Free snacks included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Ganga Arti is one of the five rituals performed regularly for the worship of Holy River Ganga in Varanasi. Evening Aarti being the final ritual of the day when thousands of locals and pilgrims gather together to offer their prayers to the Mother Ganges. Evening Ganga Arti is a Hindu religious ritual of worship or we can say a form of puja, in which light from wicks soaked in ghee (purified butter) or camphor is offered to one or more deities.
About Evening Ganga Aarti Boat Tour - We will enjoy the Aarti from boat, so that we can have good visual of the rituals being performed. Even we can seer few more adjacent Ghats where Pooja is happening.
The evening boat ride also includes a visit to the cremation ground at Manikarnika Ghatbecause evenings are the best time to visit the cremation ground as it is the busiest time of the day.
It will be a complete guided tour who has vast knowledge of culture of Varanasi and about history of River Ganga and Varanasi. He will explain you every bit of small thing related to the Ganga Arti and Cremation rituals. It will take about 2-3 hours, which will cover, watching of the Ganga Arti on boat and ride till Manikarnika Ghat.
Aarti Performance :
Aarti is ritualistic process in which lamps of brass or some other metals which are generally multi-tiered are lighted with ghee and thick wicks. Hymns are chanted and some devotional chants are sung. Huge crowd gathers to see this mesmerizing performance on the banks of River Ganges. Priests perform the Aarti. These priests wear same type of clothes. These clothes are traditional robes like Dhoti Kurta or simply Dhoti and a pure cotton light weight towel on shoulders.
Evening Ganga Aarti Boat Ride covers - Evening Ganga Arti ceremony in Holy River Ganga at Dashaswemedh Ghat and nearby Ghats and a round trip to Manikarnika Ghat
Best time to start Evening Ganga Aarti Boat Ride - It depends on the season as the time of evening time ceremony also changes. 6.30 pm is the best time for summers and 5.15 pm for winters.
Duration for Evening Ganga Aarti - About 2-3 hours
Inclusions for Evening Boat Ride Guided Tour While Ganga Arti Varanasi
- Boat Ride
- Life Jacket
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Evening Boat Ride Guided Tour While Ganga Arti Varanasi
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Morning Boat Ride with Temples Tour
- Morning Heritage Walk of Varanasi with Manikarnika Ghat
- Classical Music Walking Tour in Varanasi
- Varanasi Food Tour: Spicy Hot and Sweet
- Boat Ride along the Ghats of Varanasi Reliving the Journey of Life
- Spiritual Varanasi tour
- Guided Viewing of Ramlila in Varanasi
- Private Sunrise Boat Ride on the River Ganges in Varanasi