Evening Cooking Adventure With A Local Family In New Delhi
OverviewOn this tour, join a New Delhi family and learn to cook delicious pakoras, Indian chai tea and more in a 4-hour cooking demonstration and dinner at a local household. Dress up in colorful saris, or turbans for men, and experience Indian culture up-close. Enjoy an authentic home cooked local Dinner on this tour.
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourExplore the vegetarian culinary scene of North India on this 4-hour cooking demonstration and dinner with a local New Delhi family, and experience Indian culture up-close-and-personal.
Start your tour from a central city location, where a guide will meet and assist with public transportation or an air-conditioned car, depending on the option chosen, to the home of the local hosts. Here, experience a traditional Indian welcome before being invited into the kitchen to learn to make chai (Indian masala tea).
Prepare and cook authentic pakoras, chutney, and even try to hand roll chapattis. The guide will be on hand to act as interpreter between you and family members for added assistance should it be needed.
To add to the fun, dress in traditional Indian saris (for women) and turbans (for men). Once everything is ready, its time to sit down to a delicious family dinner, including a tasty Indian dessert.
After dinner, the guide will take you back to the start point, or can arrange a tuk-tuk or taxi if you prefer.
Inclusions for Evening Cooking Adventure With A Local Family In New Delhi
- Visit to a local family's house
- Home cooked vegetarian dinner
- Professional guide
- Cooking demonstration
- Chai (Indian masala tea) making workshop
- Snacks, water and masala tea
- Pick-up from the meeting point and drop-off to the concluding point by air-conditioned car or public transportation depending on the option chosen
Exclusions for Evening Cooking Adventure With A Local Family In New Delhi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Heritage Day Tour of Old and New Delhi
- Private Tour: Same Day Trip to Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
- 1-Day Golden Triangle Tour by Car Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure)
- 2-Day Private Tour of Amritsar from Delhi by Train
- Old Delhi Half Day Small Group Tour