Evening Desert Safari In 4WD From Dubai
OverviewExperience the thrill of the desert in a 4WD land cruiser! Leave the city and see the vast desert surround Dubai. Enjoy the adrenaline of sand bashing before heading to the desert camp where your adventure continues with camel riding and sandboarding. Enjoy a BBQ dinner and evening entertainment before heading back to the city.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourEscape the urban sprawl of Dubai on a 6-hour adventure into the desert. Driving across the dunes in 4WD Land Cruisers, your ultimate destination will be a traditional Arabic Bedouin camp.
The tour departs in the afternoon, heading across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to your first destination, a camel farm. Continue across the desert, pausing to watch the beautiful sunset, before reaching the campsite where you will have the opportunity to take a camel ride. Try some sand boarding, or get a henna painting on your hands or feet.
Having worked up an appetite, relax over a delicious barbecue dinner and try the famous Arabic shisha water pipe. Before you return to Dubai or Sharjah, you will get one final treat as you watch a belly dance performance around the campfire by starlight.
It is a must-do tour for anyone visiting the UAE, whether on vacation or business, and will give you memories to share with your family and friends back home. Your return time to Dubai or Sharjah will be approximately 21:00.
Inclusions for Evening Desert Safari In 4WD From Dubai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet Dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Henna painting
- Camel ride
- Shisha pipe
- Tanoura dance show, belly dance show (except on major Islamic holidays)
Exclusions for Evening Desert Safari In 4WD From Dubai
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Quad bike or dune buggy rides
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Belly Dance, Tanoura dance, sale of alcohol and other entertainment is not available during Ramadan until Eid or on some other Islamic Holidays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exciting Morning Desert Sports in Dubai
- City Card Dubai
- Alexandra Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina
- Deep Sea Fishing Trip in Dubai
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai International Airport to Cruise Port
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai Hotel to Cruise Port
- Private Dubai Transfer: Cruise Port to Dubai International Airport
- The Sunriser Morning Desert Dune Bash Tour From Dubai