Evening Dinner Cruise In The Gulf Of NaplesWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy an evening dinner cruise out on the beautiful Gulf of Naples.Â You'll mingle and eat on board the Faraglione, which has a capacity of 200 passengers and crew, and can accommodate guests in various sections on board. The boat has two passenger decks, the large internal salon with bar on the Capri deck and the sundeck, also with bar, on the Amalfi deck. For 3 hours, you'll enjoy a free glass of wine and 5-course dinner overlooking the water, with live entertainment and music playing throughout the night. Hotel pickup and drop off is included.
- Family friendly
- Dinner included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourYou'll start your evening being picked up from your hotel or accommodation, and traveling to the port of Naples for your dinner cruise. You'll board the ship at 8:30pm, where you'll be able to enjoy a reception with included aperitif and souvenir photo with the Captain and crew. From there, you'll be shown to your table to enjoy your evening meal.
Your menu will consist of...
Squares of aubergine parmigiana, courgette rolls with Agerola mountain cream,
Pepper rolls filled with provola cheese and mint,
Garlic bread with various flavors of and various savory pies.
Gragnano Paccheri, with genuine clams, squid, king prawns and Vesuvius tomatoes.
A new and unique first course created by the chef each night.
Slice of baked salmon with courgettes
Accompanied with a selection of fresh seasonal salads
Steamed, baked, or fried potatoes.
Fresh seasonal fruit, typical Neapolitan desserts, coffee, bread and service included.
(wines and liqueurs excluded)
The evening will concluded 3 hours later, where you will return to port and be dropped back off at your hotel.
On 26th of July, the boat will move to Ischia for St. Anna's Fireworks, where you can be a part of this magnificent event in which the Aragonese Castle will burn.
On 15th of August, the boat will move to Positano for the major Catholic feast of the Assumption of Mary.
Inclusions for Evening Dinner Cruise In The Gulf Of Naples
- Dinner cruise
- Glass of wine per person
- Captain’s Aperitif on boarding
- 5-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in the Naples area)
Exclusions for Evening Dinner Cruise In The Gulf Of Naples
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- More wine
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Dress code is smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.