Evening Excursion: Historical Mewar Sound And Light Show From Udaipur Including DinnerWrite a Review
From USD 45
OverviewThis sound and light show, The Legacy of Honor, brings to life the rich history of the House of Mewar. The show was created to spread awareness, interest and pride in the history of Mewar that stretches back 1500 years. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant following the show.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your Udaipur hotel at 6pm, travel for one hour in a private car with a driver to City Palace. Enjoy a 1-hour sound and light show called The Legacy of Honorfrom reserved elevated seats. The show, which is presented in English, was created to preserve the 1,500 year history of the Mewar region of India.
Shriji Arvind Singh, the present custodian of the House of Mewar, narrates the show's 12 episodes in his distinctive baritone voice, depicting the devotion of the dynasty's founding father, Bapa Rawal, the glory of Rani Padmini and Chittorgarh, and the sacrifice of Panna Dhai before the establishment of Udaipur in the 16th century.
(Following the English language production, the show is presented in Hindifrom a script written by Pandit Narendra Mishra, the official court-poet of the House of Mewar. The richness of the Hindi language and the poetic composition are atreat for lovers of the Hindi language.)
After the 1-hour show, enjoy dinner at a local restaurant before being driven back to your hotel, arriving around 9pm.
Inclusions for Evening Excursion: Historical Mewar Sound And Light Show From Udaipur Including Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Udaipur
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Evening Excursion: Historical Mewar Sound And Light Show From Udaipur Including Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.