Evening Excursion: Magnificent Ganga Aarti With Dinner - Varanasi
OverviewVaranasi, one of the most sacred and oldest cities in India, is located at the banks of the Gange river. Aarti, Agni Pooja is a performance in which a commitment is made to Lord Shiva, Mata Gange, Surya, Agni as well as the whole universe. Gange aarti is performed daily in the evenings by a group of priests at the Dashashwamedh Ghat.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Led by a local guide
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Varanasi at 5:00 pm and transferred to Dashashwamedh Ghat for the aarti performance. Upon arrival you will board on a boat and enjoy 1-hour aarti performance starting at 6:45 pm Gange aarti is a magnificent ritual, performed daily in the evenings by a group of priests . All priests are students of Vedas and Upanishads and led by the head priest of the Gangotri Seva Samiti. It is performed with brass lamps and all priests, participating this pray ceremony wear traditional Dhoti and Kurta clothes.
Around 8 pm after the performance you will be transferred to a famous Indian restaurant to enjoy mouthwatering dinner. After dinner you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Evening Excursion: Magnificent Ganga Aarti With Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Varanasi
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Evening Excursion: Magnificent Ganga Aarti With Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Group discount is available
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Morning Boat Ride with Temples Tour
- Morning Heritage Walk of Varanasi with Manikarnika Ghat
- Classical Music Walking Tour in Varanasi
- Varanasi Food Tour: Spicy Hot and Sweet
- Boat Ride along the Ghats of Varanasi Reliving the Journey of Life
- Spiritual Varanasi tour
- Guided Viewing of Ramlila in Varanasi
- Private Sunrise Boat Ride on the River Ganges in Varanasi