Evening Excursion: Western Group Of Temples Including Light And Sound Show And Dinner From Khajuraho
OverviewExperience the grandeur and splendor of Chandela king's story, learn about the 10th Century to the present day during the 50-minute show in English, view exclusive temples, and attend the light and sound show at the famous Western Group of temples complex.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourYou will be met in your hotel lobby by the driver at 6pm. You will the drive to the Western group of temples where you will enjoy a 50-minute the light and sound show on the Western Group of temples complex.
Amitabh Bachchan, one of the biggest stars of Bollywood, narrates the story of magnificent temples in his majestic voice.
Enjoy a 50-minute, entertaining and informative show. This light and sound show brings back to life the time of the great Chandela Kings and tells the story of the exclusive temples from the 10th Century to the present day.
After the show, you will be taken to a famous local restaurant where you will enjoy a mouthwatering dinner (fixed menu). After dinner, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Please be aware: tour is subject to cancellation if there is any rain as it operates outdoors.
Inclusions for Evening Excursion: Western Group Of Temples Including Light And Sound Show And Dinner From Khajuraho
- Entrance fees
- Buffet dinner
- Admission ticket for Light and Sound Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Khajuraho
Exclusions for Evening Excursion: Western Group Of Temples Including Light And Sound Show And Dinner From Khajuraho
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.