Evening Food And Cyclo Tour From Hue
OverviewVisitors to Hue are often taken aback to discover that the sleepy provincial town of Hue was once the religious, economic and cultural epicenter of Vietnam, the mighty Imperial headquarters, and the political capital of the country until 1945. Thirteen Nguyen Dynasty Emperors ruled Vietnam from Hue. With so much to offer, culturally, Hue has an abundance of tour product to warrant an extended stay and one of these means to take that one more step is explore Hue aboard a cyclo and savor the food and drinks of this central Vietnam region. An evening night out that adds flavor to any Hue stay.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Dinner included
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Visitors to Hue are often taken aback to discover that the sleepy provincial town of Hue was once the religious, economic and cultural epicenter of Vietnam, the mighty Imperial headquarters, and the political capital of the country until 1945. Thirteen Nguyen Dynasty Emperors ruled Vietnam from Hue. With so much to offer, culturally, Hue has an abundance of tour product to warrant an extended stay and one of these means to take that one more step is explore Hue aboard a cyclo and savor the food and drinks of this central Vietnam region. An evening night out that adds flavor to any Hue stay.
We will pick you up in the late afternoon, just when the streets, getting properly lit up and the charm of Hue by nightfall. Your guide will explain the plans for the night at one of the local hang-outs from where the tour starts. An introduction to the local delicacies will start right here with a selection of finger food and drinks alongside an explanation of what makes central Vietnam and Hue food different from other parts of the country. Our first stop will be a typical local bar where stories, cold drinks and moments of relaxation are setting the mood for what to come. We continue our cyclo tour with a stop at a vegetarian restaurant where Buddhist traditions are included in the preparation of its food. Here, the distinction between food and art becomes almost intertwined.Away from it all, and away from its Imperial sights, we sit back, relax and let the poetically-lit streets slowly pass by while our cyclo driver paddles away in search for that new Hue food experience. Around almost every corner, new hidden street food stalls appear and a source to try out! The mix of unique flavors and tastes, such as the crispy Hue-style pancake or lemongrass skewers should leave you getting hungry for more. Desserts such as sweet soups may not be on your favorite list before arriving in Hue but the mere plethora of tastes, colors and friendly food vendors selling snack until the lights turn off, it will become a tick off your food bucket list. An evening filled with roasted pork dumplings in syrup and other delicacies will end an adventure in food tasting in the lesser-known parts of Hue, before we bring you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Evening Food And Cyclo Tour From Hue
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hue
- An evening tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by cyclo for a period of 3 hours.
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Snack, drinks and /or refreshments during the tour, as outlined in the program
Exclusions for Evening Food And Cyclo Tour From Hue
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations,otherwise supplementary charges will be applied
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide.
Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Hues City Centre. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside the city, harbour and the Hues Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal.
This food-themed tour along local restaurants and food stalls may not be suitable for customers who are vegetarians or have specific food allergies.
Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 48 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
We recommend wearing light, comfortable cotton clothing and comfortable shoes.
You Might Also Like
- Vietnamese Cooking Class and Family Dinner in Hue
- 4-Hour Small-Group Evening Food Tour in Hue by Vespa
- Private Full-Day Hue Cyclo Tour
- Rural Life Discovery
- CYCLING BACK ROAD OF THE OLD CITY
- Citadel and Perfume River by Scooter with Local Dinner from Hue
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE CITY TOUR AND COOKING CLASS
- CHAN MAY PORT TO HUE AND HOI AN TOUR