Evening Food Private Tour Followed By Brewery Taproom Hopping At Slow Boat In Beijing
OverviewA Beijing local food tour plus a western-style brewery bar hop? What an interesting combination! This fun evening tour will allow you to taste over 20 different types of local street food, and then head to Slow Boat Brewery Taproom, the most famous brewery bar in town where you can enjoy aromatic craft beer on tap and meet new friends. During this private 3-hour evening tour, you will also visit some local sites along the way, such as Longfusi street, Beijing Hutongs and more. Put on your walking shoes and get your fantastic night started!
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Dinner included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your tour guide in your Beijing City center hotel lobby at 6:00pm, and go directly to the historic Beijing neighborhood of hutong to start your wonderful evening!
Some local food tour highlights:
- Barbecue Kabobs: many different selections such as beef, lamb, chicken heart, veggie, and a lot more
- Stinky tofu: only if you are an eating adventurer
- Ma La Tang: a type of Chinese hot pot that is especially popular in the Sichuan province of China. Skewers of vegetables and meat are scorched in boiling soup), and you can choose between 5-8 different food items based on your preferences. After your food is cooked in the soup, it's time to have a bottle of beer or soft drink to enjoy the moment
- Guilin MiFen (rice noodles): Made using pork bone stock with rice noodles with greenery and peanuts. This is very popular to locals.
- Huguosi street food/snacks: Although the Huguosi Temple no longer exists, the street near the temple area later became a famous food street where you can find various local Beijing snacks. You will have a set menu with 12 different types of snacks, including the famous Douzhi, a drink similar to soy milk but it's made from mung; Jiaoquan, it looks like an onion ring but has nothing to do with an onion; and some preserved vegetables.
After filling your stomach, you will visit the Slow Boat Brewery Taproom to meet the locals and enjoy a glass of beer. You will find this brewery bar offers the largest selections of craft beer in Beijing, and the beer is always fresh and unpasteurized. No preservatives, no chemicals, just great beer proudly brewed in Beijing.
After your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel. If you wish to spend more time at the Slow Boat Brewery Taproom, your guide will see you off there.
Inclusions for Evening Food Private Tour Followed By Brewery Taproom Hopping At Slow Boat In Beijing
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Food tour
- One glass of beer at Slow Boat Brewery Taproom
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Beijing City hotels within the 3rd ring road)
- Private tour
- Transportation fee from your Beijing City Hotel to Hutong Food tour,and to Slow Boat
Exclusions for Evening Food Private Tour Followed By Brewery Taproom Hopping At Slow Boat In Beijing
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional drinks and food at Slow Boat Brewery Taproom
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 4 is free to join
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please wear comfortable shoes
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours