Evening Getaway: Alaska's Chena Hot Springs Resort - FairbanksWrite a Review
Spend an evening at the Chena Hot Springs Resort, departing from Denali National Park, with this convenient 4.5-hour package. Hop aboard a scenic flight 125 miles north for a relaxing evening getaway. Unwind in the natural hot spring Rock Lake, enjoy family time at the indoor pool and hot tub, or sit down to a delicious gourmet dinner at the onsite restaurant. You can even partake in a frosty adult beverage at the resorts ice bar beforeyour twilight flight back to Denali. This package includes two 75-minute flights and pickup and drop-off from select hotels.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Begin with pickup from select Denali-area hotels to Healy River State Airport between 4pm and 4:30pm for your 5pm flight. Once onboard,let the Alaskan Bush pilots do the work as you sit back and enjoy the approximately 75-minute interactive journey, utilizing voice-activated headsets and taking in stunning aerial views through the planes large windows.
Arrive on a private airstrip for your 2-hour visit to China Hot Spring Resort. Soak in the Rock Lake hot spring, saddle up to the ice castles ice bar for a frosty adult beverage, tour the Aurora Ice Museum, or settle in for a leisurely dinner. All activities and purchases are at your own expense.
When the time comes, meet back up with your pilots for a relaxing trip back to Healy River State Airport. Your evening concludes with a drop-off at your hotel at around 10pm.
Inclusions for Evening Getaway: Alaska's Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Round-trip hotel transport from select Denali-area lodgings
- Round-trip interactive flights
Exclusions for Evening Getaway: Alaska's Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible due to bad weather or if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. If either occurs you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.